Learning how to quickly and easily create, self-publish and market your new book
By Mark T. Arsenault
Learn the truth about self-publishing from a best-selling and award winning self-published author, Mark T. Arsenault. The Truth About Self-Publishing takes you step by step through the process of self-publishing your book, from choosing a topic to write about to marketing your new book to boost sales.
By the time you’re finished reading this book, you’ll know how to:
- Choose the best topic for you to write about
- Complete your book quickly (even without typing at all)
- Understand common publishing and printing industry terms
- Find an editor who won’t charge an arm and a leg
- Reduce editing costs by delivering a clean manuscript
- Design a simple but evocative book cover
- Understand what an ISBN is and why your book needs one
- Choose the best POD company for your project
- Learn 10 powerful ways to market your book for next to nothing
- Understand the importance of hosting a blog
Who this book is NOT for…
This course is NOT for people who want to spend hundreds of hours on the internet learning the ins and outs of self-publishing or who already know how to self-publish a book and list it on Amazon.com is less than two weeks. It’s also not for people who expect to jack into the Matrix and understand the process in a few minutes, because that’s not going to happen.
Who this book IS for…
This course IS for people who are ready to invest a few hours to reap the benefit of hundreds of hours of research, and who are committed to seeing their work published and made available for sale.
- Author: Mark T. Arsenault
- Pages: TBA
- Format(s): Paperback (also available in E-book, Kindle)
- ISBN-10: 1-890305-12-X
- ISBN-13: 978-1-890305-12-3
- SRP: $14.99
- Street Date: October 21, 2016
- Available from: TBA
No reviews available at this time.
Available soon from Amazon.com and BN.com.