The Truth About Self-Publishing Your Book Workbook
By Mark T. Arsenault
Best-selling and award-winning self-published author, Mark T. Arsenault, presents a hands-on companion to his landmark book The Truth About Self-Publishing Your Book. The Truth About Self-Publishing Your Book Workbook takes you step by step through the process of self-publishing your book, from choosing a topic to write about to marketing your new book to boost sales. With the same clarity and veracity that Arsenault’s readers have come to know and love, the workbook helps readers further understand and appreciate the truth about self-publishing their book.
An engaging companion to the sure-to-be best-selling work, The Truth About Self-Publishing Your Book Workbook will help readers:
- Complete their book quickly (even without typing at all)
- Understand common publishing and printing industry terms
- Reduce the cost of editing their manuscript
- Design a simple but evocative book cover
- Understand what an ISBN is and why their book needs one
- Choose the best POD company for their project
- Market their book for next to nothing
- Author: Mark T. Arsenault
- Pages: 50
- Format(s): Paperback (also available in E-book)
- ISBN-10: 1-890305-31-6
- ISBN-13: 978-1-890305-31-4
- SRP: $14.99
- Street Date: August 21, 2017
- Available from: Amazon
The Truth About Self-Publishing Your Book Book Trailer
No reviews available at this time.
Available soon from Amazon.com and BN.com.