This was one of those days for me. It seemed like every time I turned around I was faced with a situation that taught me a lesson. Some small, some not so small, but all of them seemingly important.
Here are a few things I observed today:
- I have some great coworkers
- My cancer journey will never be over and life is precious
- My family is awesome (and not because they had pot roast waiting for me)
- Even people who seek you out are not necessarily meant to be in your life.
- A mistake doesn’t preempt a positive change, it just delays it.
- When you change for the better, people who only knew the old you may never know the new you. That’s okay.
- Our kids grow up way too fast.
- Being kind too someone only appears to be weakness by those who need to display and/or receive more of it.
- Some people run from abundance. Period.
- Being true to your beliefs can be difficult but it’s very liberating.
That’s all for now. Time for some earnest reflection.
Originally published on JoinMeForSuccess.com